Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 3550 Mount Lehman Road, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2M9 |
|Phone number||+1 604-746-5900|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 10:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 10:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 10:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 10:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Brodeur's Bistro
- 4 / 5By Trisha LuceroFood was amazing! Best gumbo I've ever had and the side chowder I had was just as good! Drinks were also very tasty.
One thing they could improve on is on service. Service was average. Some servers were better than others.
All in all the dining experience was very good!March 31, 2017
- 4 / 5By Jason HamiltonI've been there twice for dinner, and both the catfish and the jambalaya are great. What prompted me to review, though, was a weekday lunch visit for the smoked meat sandwich. Absolutely amazing. Big sandwich on fresh soft rye with perfect meat and your choice of three mustards on the side. Paired with a local Old Abbey Ale, it was just about the greatest lunch I've had in ages. Unless you have a big appetite, skip the fries for $5.25. The only reason I can't give it five stars was the decor in the side room we were in was a little basic, relying on a TV for ambiance, and the price (while worth it) was a little high for a sandwich. Good service.February 18, 2017
- 5 / 5By Dar PauGreat place with so many amazing looking options (there are pictures of each item on the menu). The items we did choose were awesome! Not only that, but desserts are less than three dollars and are so tasty! Our server (Nicole) was one of the best we've experienced!
We will be back!February 03, 2017
- 5 / 5By Kayt-Lynn DruetAwesome restaurant! I've been here twice and both times the food and the service was absolutely phenomenal! This is by far my new favourite place. The food is so unique and reminds me of things my grandparents from back east would make. The atmosphere is very relaxing as well.October 25, 2016
- 3 / 5By Patty-Leigh ThielmannOne of our favourite places. The food is great and the solarium is a nice place to sit. HOWEVER, lately the service has gone downhill. There seems to be a lot of turnover of servers. It used to be the servers knew us and would bring our favourite drinks without being told. Now we barely see our server. Brodeurs, what's happening???!!July 01, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Brodeur's Bistro
Brodeur's Bistro is a restaurant based in Abbotsford, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.