Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2100 Whatcom Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2K8 |
|Phone number||+1 778-856-2217|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 10:30 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 10:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 10:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 10:30 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 10:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 10:30 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Donair Affair
- 1 / 5By Jocelyn MosseyI ran out of there! The longer I sat in there the more uncomfortable I was. Then when we finally ordered from the rude girl I started to get a good look at the food! She put the falafel in a styrofoam bowl to microwave it. The rice looked wet and over cooked. Chicken looked died and old. And there was a piece of chicken that fell into my rice (I'm vegetarian ) she looked confused and offended when I told her I couldn't eat that because meat had fallen on it! I decided to call it and left. The family in line behind us left after us. Waving with acknowledgment, that they too were not impressed, as they walked by us! If you want good donair drive the extra way and go to Donairo's on mccallum.June 18, 2017
- 5 / 5By Ayush KatyalAwesome food and great customer service. Quantity is really good, totally worth your money. Simran was very nice and welcoming.May 17, 2017
- 1 / 5By Kris LozadaI love donairs. I was excited to have a donor spot opening near my home that I could attend regularly, however, this place has no respect for its customer base. No matter what, this place will always try to sneak an extra tally on to the bill. It is usually the cheese, even on items that come with cheese, they 'accidentally' add $.50. It's obviously not the value but the principle and I don't support shady practises.March 03, 2017
- 4 / 5By Colleen Van Der HorstI love their donairs! I have never gotten sick and had it multiple times. Love that they pack them full of fresh veggies, herbs, and meat. It's very filling and delightful.September 02, 2016
- 1 / 5By NTM Pro PaintingI went in there yesterday and the girl working asked if I wanted feta cheese not telling me it was an extra charge of 50cents and tacked it onto my bill without telling me. I find that very rude and disrespectful... not only that I went home that night and got food poisoning from the lamb donair I had and was up all night throwing it up and diariea like crazy...I recommmed this place shut down and no one should ever go in for there own sake of getting sick.August 31, 2016
How would you rate Donair Affair?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Menu of Restaurant Donair Affair
Donair Affair is a restaurant based in Abbotsford, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.