Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2777 Gladwin Road #111, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4V1 |
|Phone number||+1 604-556-7725|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 06:00 am — 06:00 pm
|Sunday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Monday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Friday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 06:00 am — 06:00 pm |
Reviews about COBS Bread Bakery
- 5 / 5By Kristie SpyksmaFriendly and efficient staff, delicious baking. Highlights are the Cape Seed Loaf and the delightful assortment of scones.May 31, 2017
- 4 / 5By Simon ThomsonNice clean placr. Good baked goods.January 15, 2017
- 3 / 5By Jeandre Van Der MerweFor locals, it seems the white fluffy bread and very sweet "treats" are perfect. If you're European and/or care about your health, this is not really the place for you.October 05, 2016
- 2 / 5By Celia MaassThe sourdough bread is more often than not over baked.June 26, 2016
- 5 / 5By Gregg GordonCobs is a bakery that mainly focuses on breads, including dessert type breads such as cinnamon buns and scones. Their selection far outpaces any other bakeries, and everything is quite tasty. There is usually something new or seasonal available, and they make authentic sourdough that is better than what I've had in San Francisco. While they are a chain, everything is made fresh in store, rather than the made elsewhere and baked in store methods that the supermarkets have adopted.
The friendly staff will get you in and out quickly, making stops on the way home to pick up bread for dinner painless. They are slightly more pricey than the supermarket, but it is reasonable for a specialty bakery making fresh products in-store.June 24, 2016
Menu of Bakery COBS Bread Bakery
COBS Bread Bakery is a bakery based in Abbotsford, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.